Here at Klick we are growing fast and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join us on a full time basis.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be accountable for proactively planning, sourcing, assessing, and qualifying best-in-class talent to join Klick Inc. You’ll develop tactical sourcing plans, actively source and recruit high quality external candidates in support of business plans and goals. In this role, you’ll establish key connections and relationships in support of their sourcing activities, maintain an online / social media presence, and actively prospect talent through a trusted relationship network. You will also support talent and business strategies while incorporating a sophisticated view of the external markets, in order to make recommendations to Hiring Managers.
Your primary responsibilities on your projects will include:
- Source leads and screen/interview candidates to develop pools of talent through social media, networking events, referrals, resume boards, Klick Inc. team member referral program, and other sources
- Post and maintain job postings on Social Media and in our internal database
- Effectively manage the priority of open requisitions
- Conduct telephone interviews to further qualify candidates suitability using pre-screening questions previously created with the hiring manager
- Log all candidates, candidate notes and job activity in our database
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with hiring Team Leaders (managers)
- Create a positive candidate experience through continued communication; courtesy and respect.
- Research/make recommendations on the latest recruiting trends and tools to strive for efficiencies and effectiveness in Talent Acquisition
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through in-depth interviews and high offer-to-interview ratios
- Regularly visit all hiring manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- The ability to manage 10-15 (min) roles at any given time
- Ability to source with minimal job information given by a hiring manager
- Review all submitted resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Represent the organization at all times. With Pride; Passion; Enthusiasm, and Commitment
- Experience hiring across digital marketing is a must
- 4-8 years experience in talent acquisition
- Proven experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, head-hunting, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience gathering detailed requirements from hiring managers
- Ability to travel to Toronto
- Bonus points: Prior experience in healthcare marketing
We look forward to receiving your resume and meeting you!