Klick Health is recruiting for a Strategic Presentation Designer to support a cross-functional team in accelerating the digital transformation of healthcare. The ideal candidate will be passionate about and experienced in the creation of succinct, beautiful, compelling and effective presentations to communicate data and strategic recommendations.
● Research and develop communication best-practices
● Create and curate a library of commonly used templates and slides
● Turn bullet-point content into gorgeous presentations and slides
● A strong eye for design to craft narratives, encourage meaningful dialogue, and create visuals for complex subjects
● Research and experiment with innovative presentation approaches and technologies
● Ability to prioritize and adapt to the needs of a cross-functional team in designing presentations for internal and external clients
The ideal candidate will:
● Have a passion for presentation design
● Be a compelling communicator
● Be obsessed with conveying the most information with the least text
● Have experience (and examples of) translating bullet-point text into gorgeous visuals
● Have proficiency in both Google (GSuite) and Microsoft (Office) Productivity software
● Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
● Expert-level experience creating compelling presentations in PowerPoint or Keynote
● Have 1-3 years of overall design experience
● Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
● Agency experience is a plus
● Degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design or English a plus
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.