I’m Sharon, Senior Director, SEO here at Klick Health. Klick is growing quickly, and our SEO Team is growing with it.
I’m looking for 2 Senior SEO Strategists (Manager or Director level, depending on experience) to be part of our Media Practice. Joining my team will be a good fit for you if you enjoy the big picture as much as diving into the details. You are an expert juggler of multiple tasks within multiple projects. You never see a problem – only a challenge to find a solution – and hang your hat on your collaborative approach. You know the SEO best practices, but understand that, in the real world, it’s more about finding acceptable workarounds to technical issues; SEO will not always win out and you are okay with that. You are confident with both the content and technical sides of SEO, and are able to explain issues to both Dev and Editorial with equal clarity. Above all else, you should have a passion for continuous learning.
• Serve as client point-of-contact for day-to-day SEO programs (internal and external)
• Analyze client website architecture, content, linking, competitor landscape and other factors to plan strategies, identify and execute initiatives to improve organic search visibility
• Measure SEO performance and create actionable insights and recommendations based on data
• Diagnose technical SEO issues and work with internal and client development teams to propose solutions
• Conduct research for market landscape, identifying gaps; evaluate opportunities based on impact vs effort
• Advocate for SEO within your Client Services Team – offer educational support to our internal partners and clients (POVs, lunch and learns, mojo presentations)
• Support/participate new business development initiatives
• Share knowledge with SEO team: case study ideas, industry insights, best practices, new tools, webinars, etc. to improve overall team performance and enable superior service to clients
Key skills you’ll bring with you:
• Proactive, investigative disposition
• Effective oral and written communication
• Confidence in your storytelling abilities
• Strong Knowledge of SEO tools, including; Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, and others.
• Strong knowledge of web analytics platforms, e.g. Google Analytics, Data Studio
• Adept at troubleshooting technical SEO issues
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, and content management systems (AEM would be an asset)
• Knowledge of mobile and web development best practices, including; speed and performance optimization, and responsive/UX design
• Experience in implementing structured data markup, e.g. Schema.org
• Facility with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Slides/Sheets
When we meet, you can tell me about a project for which you achieved amazing traffic results, but I’d rather hear your analysis of why a project failed – and what you did to remedy it and/or what you learned from the experience.
I’d also really like to find out about what you love and hate in the agency world and to see if we click.
Ready to step up your game and do the best work of your life?
This is a place with few barriers between ideas and execution, so long as you’ve got the skills and passion to carry them out
Location: Toronto, NYC, Philadelphia
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.