We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team of data geeks to help us ensure accuracy and quality of our data, ETL processes, feeds, web services and applications.
As a Senior QA Specialist, you will design, write, execute and automate data quality test plans, and work with other teams to help them ensure the accuracy of their data.
• Support a team of QA(s) providing oversight and hands on training
• Test segmentations, data views, cadence and implementation our CRM systems to integrate with websites, third parties, and execute on multi-channel campaigns.
• Develop and execute manual and automated test scripts.
• Support data extracts using SQL, based on internal and external client requirements (e.g. email metrics, customer segments, and unsubscribes).
• Perform data analysis using SQL to ensure data quality and quality of programs.
• Handle multiple fast paced projects with changing priorities and concurrent deadlines.
• Provide estimates for Quality Assurance work that strike a balance between risk and cost.
• Document and communicate the results of executing test plan. Identify, investigate, report and track bugs discovered during testing to closure.
• Take part in the planning and implementation of testing and quality strategy for new and existing projects.
• Identify opportunities to employ automation to reduce time/cost or improve quality, and oversee the implementation of that automation.
• Understand the Klick SDLC. Escalate to management if the SDLC is not being followed.
• Follow and enforce the testing processes outlined in the QA Playbook and escalate to management if those processes are not being followed.
• Constantly evolve the development process to optimise quality and efficiency.
• Take responsibility for timeline, scope and quality of project delivery on assigned projects, while escalating about jeopardy to team lead as well as PM and/or other involved teams if required.
• Delegate suitable test execution activities to teammates, and oversee their work.
• 4+ years QA/QC experience with a focus on functional, data integration, ETL, marketing communications or black box testing
• Practical experience with relational databases and database applications.
• Practical experience with data validation methods
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
• Strong SQL querying, familiarity with XML and knowledge of programming fundamentals
• Skilled in preparation and creation of test cases and design and implementation of test plans
• A keen eye for detail with an ability to creatively test all aspects of software applications
• Track record of successful project delivery, including solution design, estimation and delivery.
• A talent for anticipating problems that will affect project delivery, and identifying creative solutions.
• A talent for breaking software.
• Skilled at optimizing processes and timelines to deliver the best quality software in the available time.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Team-oriented and interpersonal skills
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics
• Experience with an automated test tool (e.g. Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, SoapUI, etc.)
• Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure
• Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (IBM Silverpop, ExactTarget, Nexxus Marketing, Adobe Campaign, etc)
• Competency in a scripting language
• Experience with QA in an Agile environment
• Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and CASL
If you love improving quality, helping build confidence in solutions, analyzing data and providing results, and driving value, you may be just the candidate we are looking for. We look forward to hearing from you!
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.