We are looking for a talented Senior Quality Assurance Specialist to join our dynamic QA Team at Klick. You will have the opportunity to constantly upgrade your skills and work on awesome marketing digital projects such as responsive websites, virtual reality, augmented reality, and integrated systems. You will report to our QA Manager and also work closely with a supportive and friendly team of developers, UX and project managers.
As a Senior QA Specialist, you will lead, design, develop, execute, and automate test plans and scripts for all stages of the web product development lifecycle, based on company defined processes and methods.
• Handles multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
• Get involved in the early stages of product development and provide crucial feedback during planning meetings.
• Identify opportunities to employ automation to reduce time/cost or improve quality and oversee the implementation of that automation.
• Anticipate problems that will affect project delivery and identifying creative solutions.
• Provide estimates for Quality Assurance work that strikes a balance between risk and cost.
• Constantly evolve the development process to optimize quality and efficiency
• Take responsibility for timeline, scope and quality of project delivery on assigned projects, while escalating about jeopardy to team lead as well as PM and/or other involved teams if required.
• Delegate suitable test execution activities to teammates and oversee their work.
• Test a variety of client projects, such as websites, applications, banners, and emails.
• Identifies, investigates, reports and tracks bugs to closure.
• Develops and executes automated test scripts using a multitude of automation tools.
• Able to work independently, but also as part of a high performing team
• Communicates test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to QA team and developers.
• 3+ years of QA experience with testing web-based applications.
• 1-2 years of project coordination & scheduling, resource allocation & test estimations, as well as project status reporting.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
• Knowledge of programming and web fundamentals.
• Practical experience with relational databases and database applications.
• A talent for breaking web applications and software.
• Strong front end automation testing experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive and supportive team player.
• Enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills.
• Postsecondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics.
• Experience in writing test cases and preparing test plans.
• Experience with an automated test tool (Katalon, Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, etc.).
• Experience with usability and accessibility testing.
• Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure.
• Digital marketing or agency background.
• Experience of healthcare or other regulated environments.
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.