Our People & Organizational Effectiveness team is responsible for helping to find, grow, keep and engage the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Klicksters. You’ll be a champion of Klick’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching your clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our Klicksters, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Klicksters understand how people decisions get made. You will lead and participate in cross group and companywide projects related to engagement, performance and development of internal processes and policies.
As a Senior People Partner (often known as Sr HR Business Partner/HRBP), you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll create the end-to-end people strategy that will support Klicksters in realizing their ambitions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how work is done. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work. As part of our culture, you’ll also have the opportunity to be hands on and work side-by-side with Klicksters to get things done on a variety of people-related areas. As a core part of this hands-on work, you will be rolling out programs to support Klicksters, including engagement, performance and talent programs.
- Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, career/succession planning, performance management and talent development processes, and skills assessment and development planning.
- Partner with peers in People & Organizational Effectiveness to build and execute Klick-worthy programs for Klicksters.
- Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues (including difficult situations), fairly representing all interests. Determine trends and work with rest of People & Organizational Effectiveness to determine one-off solutions versus enterprise-wide needs.
- Assess business unit’s People Practice training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Use and request data strategically — Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of HR business partner, HR leadership or generalist experience supporting senior leaders at fast-growing mid-size companies. Experience providing HR support to US employees and leaders is a significant asset.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of relevant employment legislation.
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: Organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, disability management, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.