In our creative team here at Klick, we have had the pleasure of experiencing first hand the team grow from just a handful of people to a fully functioning creative powerhouse. Over the past few years our capabilities and quality of output have hit an all time high. We’ve got super smart, outgoing people who put their heart and soul into the work they produce for our clients… and the best part is, we have a ton of fun while doing it.
Our Copywriters are responsible for developing, writing and/or designing the engaging copy and compelling online experiences that wow our customers and resonate with their target audiences. We are looking for an experienced individual who can work their creative flare around the regulations that go along with copywriting in the healthcare space. Writers are the source of emotion behind the advertisements we produce – responsible for crafting language that will resonate with our clients’ customers – people seeking life-changing treatments. We take pride in our ability to use our creative talents to communicate and market to people in need. Your writing expertise can help make a difference in someone’s life.
In order to effectively get the message across while navigating a minefield of regulations we need someone with deep Pharma marketing experience and/or relevant education. Post-secondary or undergraduate education in a healthcare related field would definitely help get our attention if you don’t have a decade of relevant work experience.
As a senior writer, you will be an integral part of our creative team developing content for a broad range of digital media to inform and influence patients and healthcare providers on often sensitive topics. You’ll have a lot of support from the best leadership team in Canada and tons of opportunity to contribute to some of the most cutting-edge, forward thinking ideas in the digital realm. At Klick, we all wear a lot of hats and you’ll be no exception.
So, what do we look for in a successful senior copywriter at KLICK HEALTH?
• You need to possess a keen understanding of the pharmaceutical space with an eye to cultural trends and topical issues relevant to your audience
• A proven ability to write clear, persuasive, original copy for online and offline channels (send us a link or portfolio of your work)
• You are a gifted interpreter of briefs – mining insights and identifying key selling points
• You can develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with an art director, designer and user experience specialist
• You are a talented presenter; capable of presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
• You’re flexible with your pen; able to amend, revise or redevelop campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
• You’re a stickler for quality – overseeing campaign or concept work through the production stage to completion
• You can never get enough of a good thing – you know how to multitask; working on several projects at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
What training and/or education would we like to see from any prospective candidates?
• A minimum of 5-10 years experience in the medical writing field
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related subject
• Previous experience in a client facing role
• Ability to coach and manage junior writers
• Agency experience is a plus but not mandatory IF you have the Pharma marketing background.
Be sure to send a link to a place we can check out some of what you’ve done when you send us your resume.
Nineteen years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.