Klick is looking for a Receptionist / office coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office
responsibilities as well as important organizational tasks. You will be an integral part of the Klick
Klix, Office Tech and specifically the Facilities team, ensuring that our office operations run
The ideal candidate is an organized and competent professional with phenomenal
communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out all
administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greet candidates, vendors, and visitors to Klick and enter them into the visitor log
- Help with onboarding new staff members (organizing security appointments, office
supply bags & temporary building passes)
- Book boardrooms for various meetings and workshops
- Answer phone and transfer calls, as well as phone screening
- Provide administrative support for Klick employees
- Check inventory of office supplies, order stock as needed, and keep supplies organized
- Act as liaison between building management and Klick employees by submitting work
orders and maintaining building standards (temperature, maintenance, conference room)
- Aid with ordering supplies for client meetings and workshops as needed
- Manage all outgoing mail packages
- Prepare Fedex shipments (waybills, packaging, pick ups) and follow up with any delays
- Organize couriers for same day shipment
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Complete expense claims
- Retrieve all the deliveries for the office
- Order & receive office supplies/IT Equipment
- Order & receive food & drinks for the office
- Assist Klix team with special event workshops and catering set-ups.
- Support the Klix team with any In office celebrations (Engagement parties, birthday
parties, baby showers).
- Be the hands on person for the monthly Klix planned external events.
- Order & receive all furniture/appliances/standing desks/operational supplies for the office
- Manage the Taco Tuesday meal ordering process
- Work closely with Toronto Office Manager & Facilities team to complete various
maintenance and office management projects.
- Coordinate with vendors as needed to complete any large projects.
- Manage office moves and desk moves (including move communication, vendor hiring if
- Keep track of the seating assignments and moves in order to help us keep the seating
maps and floor plans up to date.
- Be available to assist employees in the office with any day-to-day operations needs they
may have (ie: standing desk, ergonomic equipment, food requests, supply requests)
while reporting all costs to Toronto Office Manager.
- Be accountable for Facilities costs.
- Manage ongoing vendor services (ie: Greenhouse Eco-Cleaning & Makespace Storage).
- Help keep all kitchen and office common areas tidy and clean.
- Assist with the new hire setups, deploy new tech on desks, with first login, setting up
accounts & email.
- Be the 1st day new hire support person. Welcoming new employees back from Toronto
after their initial onboarding, and be their go to person for any facilities, tech,
KLIX/People Practices needs/connection.
- Be available to troubleshoot desk side issues, phone setups, connectivity.
- Provide AV support for meetings, projectors, TVs, zoom setup, room booking, etc. as
- Provide printer support, clear jams, load paper, manage toner and troubleshoot as
- Work with the Toronto IT team to ensure remote Tech tasks are well managed.
- 2 years preferred experience in administration/reception role
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in the English language required (proficiency in French is desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively after taking on an assignment
- Exceptional organizational, project management, time management and multitasking
– Working knowledge of Macs, PCs & iOS (Apple Phones).
– Working knowledge of email and calendar systems – gmail / outlook etc.
– Printers, projectors, av equipment.
– People first customer service.
– Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
– Basic maintenance skills (ie: assembling standing desk, mounting tv to wall, basic
computer set-up, assembling furniture, etc).
– Valid drivers licence & passport.
– Self-motivated & able to work well independently.
– Enthusiastic & outgoing.
– Ability to break down large projects into actionable items & complete within the allotted
– Familiar with helping people connect to wired and wireless networks.
– G Suite & Office365.
– Familiarity with task based ticketing system.
– Familiar with Google (gchat, docs, pages, etc).
– Budget management experience.
– Construction or trades experience
Looking forward to hearing you!