We are looking to add a Pitch Manager to our team.
At Klick, we push boundaries. We are a highly collaborative team. We move fast and are fearless. If you’re looking to do the best work of your life, let’s talk. If you’re rigid and inflexible this won’t work, if you’ve got experiences that give you a toolset to handle anything that comes at you, read on.
Our Growth team is empowered and action-oriented. We are part of an engine that has made us one of the industry’s consistently fastest-growing companies over 20 years. As a group of motivated and kind individuals, we work hard and have lots of fun doing it.
The Pitch Manager is a busy and exciting role that will have you orchestrating net new business opportunities from qualification through to close. We’re looking for someone agile, strategically-minded, comfortable with ambiguity, and gets things done. We are always in a state of growth, and we need you!
What exactly is a Pitch Manager?
Klick selects our pursuits very carefully; when we choose to pitch, we pitch to win. Your responsibilities will include keeping the entire team of leaders organized and focused. As the Growth team shepherds opportunities through the funnel, you will help teams meet and manage each opportunity’s needs as a project. As an orchestration powerhouse, you will work closely with multiple pitch teams and craft leadership to keep them aligned to work back schedules against tight timelines taking your guidance and feeding updates back to a number of pitch captains that are unique to each opportunity.
Does this sound like you? Here are the expectations of the Pitch Manager:
– You will work within a basic, but established process when an opportunity comes in and assist with resource & timeline planning, working on getting teams locked in place, while accommodating their typically crazy schedules. You will make sure -the right people are involved and that they know their delivery schedule. You will adjust timelines when they can’t be met due to conflicts.
– You will fine-tune and enhance this process as you learn and iterate and will standardize new and established teams across the company.
– You will manage relationships with third-party vendors if the project requires—this may include receiving invoices, issuing POs, and guaranteeing payment to our value consultants
– You are comfortable coordinating teams across multiple offices in North America.
– Math and Budgeting: You are expected to keep and maintain a budget for almost every pitch. You will need to be confident in using these skills to make sure you know where your company’s money is going. We invest when necessary…but we don’t like surprises.
– Analytical Skills: You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project and escalating those to your leaders.
It really helps if you’re technically savvy and familiar with workflow management around document and presentation development – version controls, document uploads, FileHubs and compression tools.
– Experience managing proposal/RFP/large pitch decks is a total plus.
– Familiarity with Ariba/Coupa, GEP and other procurement platforms is great.
– No task is too small. Whether it’s ordering food, scheduling meetings with large groups of people, chasing expenses, liaising with our travel department—you view the team as your client and do whatever you can to ensure they can be successful. We don’t like big egos at Klick and we’ve got to do what needs to get done.
-You thrive in fast-paced and challenging environments. You can think on your feet and adapt when plans change.
– You have a passion for excellence. You challenge the status quo and don’t accept mediocrity.
– You are rigidly flexible—you hold a team to a critical path but have the EQ to adjust based on circumstances.
– You are a creative problem-solver. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know an answer, you will dig until you find it.
– You are incredibly organized and pay attention to the details. You stay focused—nothing is ignored or overlooked on your watch. You know what needs to be done and can make sure it gets done.
– You’re a clear, effective communicator and embrace the value of open communication. You understand the importance of the timely distribution of documentation and processes. You can explain anything to anyone and are comfortable communicating in writing, in person, and on the phone.
– You’re motivated and driven. You always volunteer for new challenges, are a quick study, and aren’t afraid to try new things.
– You focus on the outcome and tailor processes as needed to achieve the intended goal.
– You have a proven track record of simultaneously leading multiple fast-moving projects.
– You are calm under pressure and resourceful, prioritizing and pivoting depending on immediate and long-term needs.
Confident, yet coachable
– You’re a self-starter
– You always work with a sense of urgency
– The going can get tough, you always maintain a positive outlook
– When you see the same task over and over again you have an ability to streamline it
– You always deliver improvements to existing processes and unlock value for the teams
– You are super, super resourceful and detail oriented
– You are accountable
Bonus points for:
We mentioned earlier that Klick is growing fast. Since inception in 1997, we’ve averaged 30% growth every year. Growth means a ton of opportunity, both for your career and for us to build an amazing workplace where you can do your best work. We’re one of the top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Managed, Best Employers and fastest growing. We’ve been able to keep our culture and our company strong by exacting hiring standards, so it’s hard to get a job here, but it’s totally worth it!
Working with the Growth Team is awesome! Everyday there is something new and exciting to take on. You get to constantly work with new people and teams and those people are Klicksters – the kindest, smartest and hardest working people at any agency. As a member of the growth team you’ve got to bring the best.
If this role sounds anything like you, wow us with your resume and we promise we will get back to you shortly!
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.