The Media team at Klick is responsible for developing and delivering digital media campaigns to reach healthcare audiences (patients and service providers) in the US and Canada. We work across every channel: search, display, video, email, mobile and more. Klick’s goal is to shape the future of digital health and we get to be a big part of that in spreading our clients’ message. Our business is growing quickly and it’s time to add a new team member. That’s where you come in.
Do you love crafting effective digital marketing strategies, analyzing campaign performance, and figuring out how to improve conversions and ROI?
If so, we’re looking for a superstar: Someone who lives and breathes Google advertising – GDN and YouTube. We want someone who dreams about funnels and optimization. We are looking for someone who possesses the unique combination of creative and analytical skills to put together killer display and video strategies for our clients across the Google ecosystem.
The Performance Media Activation Manager will own a direct working relationship with Google and be responsible for the best-in-class strategic planning and media implementation of Google Display and Video campaigns across Klick client teams utilizing the Google Display Network and YouTube.
This includes collaborating on strategy directly with clients, partnering with key internal and external stakeholders, and owning implementation and execution.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in all things Google. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced agency environment and is detailed-oriented enough to not miss a beat despite handling multiple projects. She/he can roll with the punches, doesn’t shy away from getting into the details, and can handle fast turnarounds with a positive attitude. Client management is second nature; campaign optimizations and ROIare an obsession.
The role requires 6+ years of hands-on experience managing Google campaigns and a proven track record of crafting effective advertising strategies for clients. Experience managing Google Adwords campaigns is required. Experience in the Pharma vertical and the many restrictions Google has is a strong plus
– Manage the entire lifecycle of Google advertising campaigns for clients (strategy, campaign creation, optimizations, reporting, and client communication)
– Communicate with clients to understand their business objectives and goals on Google and then translate them into effective Google advertising strategies
– Create Google campaigns using Adwords, YouTube TrueView, Klick’s internal media tools, and Google Analytics to optimize against identified performance metrics
– Optimize campaigns to continually improve ROI
– Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
– Provide regular updates to clients and Klick leadership about campaign performance
– Produce reports for clients/management (e.g. dashboards)
– Suggest and develop new campaign strategies as Google releases new features and products
– Work quickly and efficiently within a fast-paced, highly-energized team setting
– Provide ideas and feedback to help continuously improve our team’s processes
– Keep abreast of Google and other digital ad trends (professional learning/training opportunities available)
– 5-8 years experience in Google advertising and Google Analytics who can deliver recommendations and presentations with confidence backed by data
– 3-5 years of experience working directly with clients
– Data Analysis / Reporting / Optimization; A/B conversion/optimization and e-commerce experience
– Experience creating bulk actions in Google ads
– Strong understanding of digital marketing attribution
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong project management skills with the ability to seamlessly manage multiple different tasks and/or clients at a time
– Excellent time management skills and a get-it-done attitude
– Keen attention to detail; you proofread your grocery lists…twice
– Analytical thinking with strong math skills
– Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.