Our People & Organizational Effectiveness team is responsible for helping to find, grow, keep and engage the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Klicksters. Our lean people practices’ team is the equivalent of a start-up within a 22-year old start-up-like organization that is growing really fast! We need an experienced learning professional who can develop long term strategies while executing on short term quick wins and is comfortable with fast-pace and ambiguity! A person who can think strategically, work with all levels of the organization, collaboratively work within our team while wearing many hats and also able to roll up their sleeves and dive into the details. If this is you, this could be a very exciting opportunity for you!
This newly created role has a big mandate and it will take a special individual to help us with our mission. Because our organization continues to grow very rapidly, we’re looking for someone to lead our thinking, our processes, and our learning strategies to develop out extensive and effective onboarding program(s) for a very intricate matrixed organization with multiple disciplines. This role will be responsible for working with business leaders, SMEs, People Partners, and Learning and Development team to create, design and implement the multi-faceted solution(s). Communication and change management will also be key to the success of adoption of these solutions, so we’ll look for an individual who knows how to do that effectively. We’ll also look for this individual to be thinking ahead to sustainment and maintenance of the program(s) in order to ensure scalability and adaptability to meet the demands of the business.
You are highly results-oriented, knowledgeable about current trends in learning and development, resourceful and creative, proactive, self-motivated, team player, hold the highest professional standards, and act quickly yet accurately while remaining agile. With your experience, project management skills and collaborative style, you will successfully use organizational development best practices to cultivate excellent results that support an engaged and inspired workforce.
You solicit feedback, are a strong communicator, roll up your sleeves where needed, effectively navigate change and thrive in an environment where you must build the plane while flying it. Demonstrating an entrepreneurial mindset with this start-up-like function at Klick is critical to success.
– Collaborating closely with business leaders, SMEs, People Partners, and Learning and Development team, you will lead the full development life-cycle of our Onboarding Program from inception to implementation and measurement through to sustainment for the organization overall and for each of the business and practice disciplines at Klick
– Determine evaluation process and recommend tools, methodologies and processes for measuring, reporting on, and continually improving ROI of the programs for the business
– Develop change management strategy(ies) and plan(s) for roll-out and adoption of each major component of the Onboarding Program(s)
– Work closely and collaboratively with the L&D team regarding program design, learning methodologies and technology, to design, deliver, evaluate, sustain, maintain and continuously improve on interactive, compelling learning programs, materials, and curriculum
– Work with People Partners to manage business stakeholders’ process and work with business champions to drive adoption of programs
– Work collaboratively with rest of People and Organization Effectiveness team to deliver on your programs and supporting other members with their programs (including providing thought leadership, program development support and facilitation of programs)
– Work collaboratively with all people supporting teams (e.g., Talent Acquisition, Office Tech, Facilities, Klix, Travel, etc.) to ensure a consistent approach to people practices are delivered and maintained through onboarding experiences
– BA or BSc degree required in adult education, organizational development or equivalent work experience
– 10+ years progressive experience in and leading company-wide learning programs within a variety of sizes of organizations full-time or as a consultant
– Demonstrated ability to assess business needs through stakeholder needs analysis and develop solutions to meet those needs including crafting, delivering, scaling, maintaining and evaluating the effectiveness of organizational learning and development programs
– Ability to apply sound learning principles, agile methods, learning technology and program management skills together in the design, development, measurement and maintenance of programs and curriculum design
– Proven ability to successfully develop long-term strategic partners and to hold them accountable to deliver best in class learning opportunities
– Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages in a compelling manner to internal stakeholders; ability to influence key stakeholders
– Strong project management skills
– Experience working with a variety of internal and external SMEs, partners, suppliers and vendors with success influencing and managing within a matrixed reporting structure
– True team player, with a positive attitude and strong collaboration skills within the team and cross-functionally and willing to “roll up their sleeves” to get the job done
– Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
– Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
– Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
– Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
– Can successfully deal with a fast-paced environment with competing priorities across multiple stakeholder groups with ability to effectively handle changing priorities
– Systems thinking; able to recognize patterns and trends in data, content and customer needs which will drive program design and delivery
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.