Are you seeking new challenges? Looking to join a team that makes a difference? Look no further, Team Fixanator is seeking an enthusiastic person with excellent customer service experience, a passion for technology, and an insatiable desire to help people.
Klick Inc. has an immediate opening at our office in New York City for an Intermediate Help Desk Specialist, aka “The Fixanator”. This isn’t your usual IT support role. Our team is the front line to all things technical and we’re here to solve problems! The position in NYC will have a strong emphasis on customer service as well as a significant audio/visual presentation area support requirement.
– Operate as the first contact for all internal technical support requests via email, phone and in person.
– Respond to requests from staff requiring assistance with issues relating to desktop computing, application support and connectivity issues on both Macintosh and Windows (80/20).
– Moves, adds and changes (MAC) including installations, relocation and upgrades of workstations.
– Microsoft Office administration including; PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
– G Suite support including; Drive, Hangouts, Mail and Calendaring.
– Patching and updating of workstations both Mac and Windows
– Video conferencing (Zoom experience preferred).
– Presentation space, wireless microphone, mixer & audio support.
– Printer configuration and support.
– Assist in office renovations, moves and new builds.
– Work as a local representative of the “Fixanators” to provide top tier technical and customer service to our community of amazing staff.
– Ensures staff are kept informed of time delays associated with the problem resolutions, the nature of the problem or the volume of outstanding issues requiring resolution.
– Effective communication skills with the ability to work as part of a remote team
– Exceptional customer-service skills
– Strong troubleshooting skills and a desire to solve the problem at hand
– 2-4 years of experience
– Must have an understanding of Mac OSX and Windows OS
– Basic understanding of networking of workstations on the LAN/WAN
– May be required to work flexible shifts
– In your submission – tell us why you’re our NYC “Fixanator”?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.