We are looking for an eager and talented front-end, Quality Assurance Analyst with Automation experience to join our QA Team at Klick. You will have the opportunity to continually upgrade your skills and work on awesome marketing digital projects such as responsive websites, virtual reality, augmented reality, and integrated systems. You will report to our QA Manager and work closely with a supportive and friendly team of developers, business analyst, the media team, UX and project managers.
What will make you successful? Curiosity, Enthusiasm, Independence, Self-Learner, Ability to think outside of the box, Eager, Hungry to learn, Self-Motivation, Driven, Accountable, Go-getter with Superior Communication Skills
As a QA Analyst, you will design, develop, execute, and automate test plans and scripts for all stages of the web product development life-cycle.
● Responsible for creating test scripts that leverage automation
● Comfortable with independently setting up / supporting the framework for automation testing
● Ability to identify, influence and leverage the right tools for API’s and for front-end automation
● Mentor & provide guidance / direction on using the relevant framework and automation
● Experience with the ability to pivot between Agile and Waterfall methodologies
● Communicate test results effectively and timely, as well identify any errors/ issues discovered during testing, to QA and Developers
● Handle multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines
● Participate in the early stages of product development and provide crucial feedback during planning meetings
● Anticipate risks and issues that will affect project delivery and identify creative solutions
● Continually evolve the development process to optimize quality and efficiency
● Test a variety of client projects, such as websites, applications, banners, and emails
● Identifies, investigates, reports and tracks bugs (JIRA) to closure
● Able to work independently, but also as part of a high performing team
● 4+ years of QA experience with testing web-based applications
● Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics or equivalent related experience
● Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
● Quick learner and self-governing, with the ability to work under minimal guidance
● Practical experience with relational databases and database applications (SQL)
● Curiosity – a talent for breaking web applications and software
● Strong front-end automation testing experience.
● Effective verbal and written communication skills.
● Proactive and supportive team player.
● Enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills.
● Experience with an API testing and automated test tool (Katalon, UFT, Watir, JMeter, Postman, SoapUI, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, etc.)
● Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Git, etc)
● Experience with usability and accessibility testing
● Digital marketing or agency background
● Experience of healthcare or other regulated environments.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.