This position can be based out of our New York, Toronto, or Philadelphia offices or can also be remote based.
This role will interact with clients / customers on a daily basis while also leading development of value strategies and HEOR plans for clients. Developing viable reimbursement strategies for products or services through existing channels or proposing new mechanisms will be a key function of this role.
You will analyze market access trends and market readiness issues, while providing brand and market access solutions to customers to navigate today’s rapidly changing healthcare market. Focus will be exclusively on US market with very limited global application.
You’ll be regarded as a key opinion leader and advisor on Value strategy for market access and work with the Klick team to implement study designs, data acquisition, and turn analytics into publications / promotions working with many of the existing groups within Klick.
● Heavily involved with Klick’s clients for Value and HEOR planning, strategic recommendations, and translating those into action in the market
● Ability to identify viable reimbursement pathways for products, devices or services and propose new methodologies where existing reimbursement pathways do not apply
● Conducting Market Access analytics including cost-effectiveness comparisons working with different data sources and determining best uses and applications
● Business development activities to present compelling recommendations on value proposition development planning and RWE/HEOR studies
● >10 yrs market access experience in healthcare on manufacturer, consultancy or agency side focused on HEOR and Reimbursement
● Experience interacting with payer customers and developing / executing strategic business goals
● Background in healthcare analytics, data and insights
● Experience using or building decision-analytic models to conduct quantitative comparative analysis
● Strong understanding of Reimbursement landscape
● Natural collaborator able to work across teams within Klick and at clients
● Self starter with ability to know when to course correct and own projects
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and adept at the art of persuasion
● Ability to lead and strong presence with ability to moderate a group of strong individuals
● Strong analytical skills and baseline knowledge of data sources, analytical methodologies, and industry best practices
● Excellent organizational skills and strong understanding of marketing principles
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.