Hi, I’m Glen, Chief Financial Officer at Klick Health. We’re looking to create a new role for a Financial Analyst so that we can level-up our modeling and reporting capabilities as we continue to grow and expand our business. The successful candidate will provide financial analysis and decision support to senior leadership so that we can see further into the future. The right person for the job will have a strong passion for financial analytics, will thrive in a private, mid-sized rapid-growth company, and will be confident in their ability to work independently, in an organized and detail-oriented fashion.
• Create financial models for valuations, equity carve-outs, developments, debt and covenant projections, net working capital, and other financial analysis
• Develop, implement, and manage the rolling forecast with scenario analysis
• Partner with the VP, Finance to provide monthly, reliable and insightful variance analysis and narrative regarding performance as compared to budgets and forecasts on a divisional, entity, and consolidated level
• Develop insightful information by bridging external and internal accounting & decision support systems to create actionable improvements
• Provide increased awareness into total company performance and opportunities/risks, including constant currency analysis
• Partner with the CFO to drive the annual budgeting and planning process in collaboration with company leadership
• Do the analysis, communicate the findings, influence future decisions and behaviour.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent required; MBA, equivalent graduate degree, or advanced financial certification preferred
• 2-4 years of private equity or investment banking experience will be looked upon very favourably
• Proficient in building financial models, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Business acumen to craft analyses which realistically model the business dynamics and develop insights upon which to make impactful recommendations
• Comfortable questioning prior decisions, assumptions and methodologies if the expected results do not materialize as previously projected
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills, ability to work independently and multi-task
• Ability to think strategically and operationally
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and enterprise financial systems
• Must possess excellent communication skills
Klick Inc. operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity, and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of over 800 people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, Sensei Labs, and other Klick companies. Established in 1997, Klick is headquartered in Toronto with teams in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, New Jersey, and Boston. Klick has consistently been ranked one of the fastest growing companies in the country, one of the best managed companies for 10 consecutive years, and repeatedly as one of the best employers. For more information on Klick, go to klick.com
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.