Hi, I’m Glen, CFO at Klick Health. We continue to be one of the fastest growing companies in North America, with over 800 Klicksters in Canada and the US, and we’re looking to add a hands-on leader of Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits) to help take Klick to the next level! This brand-new role will be critical in setting the rewards and recognition strategy that will support Klick’s talent attraction, company growth, performance and retention objectives.
Klick Health is the leading commercialization partner for pharmaceutical and biotech companies in North America. Our culture is one of the main reasons Klick has been consistently named one of the best workplaces in Canada and the U.S. Our small People Practices group supports that culture with training, communication, performance management, and engagement programs.
What You’ll Be Working On
– Lead, shape, and champion Klick’s total rewards philosophy.
– Design and implement total rewards programs including: market-competitive salaries, incentive compensation, non-monetary recognition programs, health & wellness benefits, while also guaranteeing that Klick is fiercely competitive, sometimes unfairly so, in the total compensation that we offer certain individuals that are game-changers for our business.
– Revolutionize our compensation review process.
– Lead projects focusing on key compensation & benefit topics such as: starting salaries by role; raises & promotions; market benchmarking; health benefit plan design; paid time-off policies; and the design of short-term and long-term incentive programs.
– Analyze benefit plan coverage and recommend innovative benefit strategies, policies and programs designed to attract and retain employees in all major markets (Toronto, New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston, and several other U.S. cities)
– Drive insights using reports, competitive market data, and analytics for every compensation decision.
– Drive the development (or purchase), implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems to automate manual tasks.
– Train business leaders on the company’s total rewards approaches, tools, and goals.
Here’s the background of the person that we think will be most successful in this role:
– Minimum of 5-8 years of hands-on total rewards, compensation and benefits experience with demonstrated progression in responsibility.
– Minimum 8-12 years of broad business experience in total
– Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) is an asset
– A collaborative and consultative leader who has experience supporting a decentralized, matrix model of people management, with an appreciation for systems and technologies that enable individualized decisions over formulaic or paternalistic approaches.
– Canadian and U.S. (multiple states) benefit experience including knowledge of health and welfare plans, leaves, time-off practices and retirement plans.
– Excels in change management using influence over authority to make change happen.
– Strong storytelling and analytical skills with the ability to translate data and trends into key insights and recommendations; financial prowess and ability to build and manage budgets, build predictive and projective models, etc.
– Expert knowledge of Excel. Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
– Hands-on approach, detail-oriented, proven ability to track, prioritize and drive to success on multiple concurrent projects; demonstrated expertise as an executor, with strong operational background.
– Intellectually curious – always interested in staying knowledgeable about compensation trends and changing market dynamics that may impact Klick’s rewards strategy.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing environment
– Bachelor’s degree required. Business administration, finance, economics, or statistics preferred.
We’re looking for someone who’s an expert in these things, so that we can learn and grow together. Key to your success will be your ability to fit into Klick’s culture and meld with our leadership team. If you think you’re up for this challenge then please reach out to our Talent Scout team!
For more information on Klick companies, go to klick-inc.com. Or check out our New York Times bestselling book: The Decoded Company: Know Your Talent Better Than You Know Your Customers.
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.