Klick Health is a strategic partner to global life sciences organizations looking to transform their marketing, digital and sales platforms as they commercialize new brands. As part of that transformation process, clients are engaging Klick to help plan, design and implement enterprise digital platforms such as Adobe, Salesforce and Veeva. The Director, Tech Consulting is a client-facing role, responsible for leading discovery and planning activities for new business opportunities, provide leadership and consulting services on client engagements and delivers value by defining roll-out strategies and operational plans for complex enterprise projects.
This role requires a variety of skills, from a high degree of business acumen to strong and wide-reaching technical competence, with good organizational skills, and outstanding interpersonal skills in a client-centric environment. They gain confidence with senior level executives and decision makers in order to create ongoing strong and trusted relationships.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Team members in this role are expected to be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities to a consistently high standard:
- Develop enterprise architecture roadmaps, plans and designs through workshop facilitation, consulting and technical discussions with clients
- Develop an overarching awareness of client needs, programs, campaigns and products in market and work with internal teams to understand client expectations and help establish solution roadmaps that align to overall vision
- Develop deep relationships with core senior stakeholders within IT and digital teams and act as their trusted adviser as plans transition into full implementation
- Facilitate discussions, brainstorming sessions and workshops with clients both internally and externally
- Work with technical architects, creative teams and strategists within the Klick delivery team as required
- Provide the client with high quality documentation, presentations and other concrete deliverables that can be leveraged as the basis for moving forward into the implementation phases of the project
- Develop, propose and create sales opportunities by engaging at a strategic level
- Deepen partnerships with key enterprise platform vendors by working with their sales reps to create and drive opportunities.
Required Experience and Skills
Team members in this role are expected to be able to demonstrate all of the following experience and skills:
- Experience working in global, complex and regulated organizations to deliver digital transformation and/or enterprise platform implementations
- Experience and understanding of 3rd party digital, marketing automation and CRM platforms such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce, Datorama, Veeva
- Experience working to design platform strategies related to business to consumer or business to business marketing
- Experience leading a variety of complex technical projects at various phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability leading the elicitation and analysis of requirements from internal and external stakeholders of various seniority levels.
- Experience with a variety of project types, software and process methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills catering messages to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning skills and experience applying these skills in both business and technical environments
- Strong understanding of one or more of the following: content management, database, data warehousing and data management, data analysis and list generation, loyalty program management, solution design, campaign management/testing, reporting and business intelligence
Beneficial but not required
The following skills and capabilities may be beneficial on some projects, but are not a core requirement of the role. If you don’t have these skills, it’s not a problem. Similarly, having these skills is not a substitute for excellence in any of the required skills and experience, when considering job performance and promotion readiness:
- Experience working within Life Sciences (e.g. global pharma) is desired but not a mandatory requirement.
- Experience in highly regulated industries (e.g. Pharma, Financial, Insurance, etc.)
- Experience creating strategic blueprints, roadmaps, technical architectures, enterprise architectures and/or executive presentations
- Experience working to deliver ecommerce implementations
- Experience with data management, analytics, big data and data orchestration
- Continuously explores new techniques, tools and programs in an effort to innovate the field of data management and marketing communication in the Healthcare industry
We look forward to hearing from you!