I’m Cam and I head up the Strategy and Analytics teams here at Klick Health. These teams work with our clients to help define solutions to their marketing challenges and bring them ideas that can grow their business. We work with our creative and user experience teams to bring these solutions to life. Then we measure the results of the work to make sure it is delivering value to our clients’ business and develop insights and recommendations to optimize it and continually improve how, when and where info is accessed and messages are conveyed.
As a Strategist at Klick Health, you’ll work under a VP who will lead the overall strategy work for the assigned group of clients or brands you support. You’re an expert at showing clients how to connect directly with consumers and indirectly through key influencers. You’ll need to feel comfortable standing in front of a group of clients leading a discussion (could be anything from brainstorming to a pitch) on integrated digital marketing solutions. You’ll need to feel equally at home living into the preparation of specific recommendations and tactical plans. This could include any or all of: media, CRM, website, social, SEM.
Be a thought-leader
– Understand and stay up-to-date with:
– Digital technology, especially digital health and digital marketing
– Healthcare challenges and opportunities
– Brands and accounts for which you’re responsible
– Communicate effectively through writing, oral presentation and saying nothing at all
– Ask probing, thoughtful questions
Solve healthcare business problems
– Understand healthcare challenges, particularly those faced by US pharmaceutical companies
– Apply and develop experience methodically addressing business problems with evidence-based solutions; know what’s proven to work, what has potential to work, and what is an opportunity to innovate
– Strive to know brands and accounts for which you’re responsible inside and out; maintain documentation on key aspects of your brands and accounts, including their market and marketing
– Provide direction for strategy, tactics and measurement
Guide your vision through execution
– Provide leadership, direction and clear, compelling briefs to colleagues including designers, developers, media planners and analysts
– Review produced assets to ensure they fulfill your vision, are strategically aligned and address your briefs
Analyze and optimize results
– Treat every client dollar as if it were your own
– Know what to measure, what not to measure, and how often to measure
– Turn data into insights
– Identify opportunities for improvement
– Propose experiments to explore those opportunities
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.