CRM Strategy Role Overview – Are you passionate and enthusiastic about your CRM Craft skills?…..then this could be the role for you!
• The CRM Strategy role is to develop cross channel connected customer journeys and marketing programs that Influence Consumer behavior at key points in the patient journey AND positively Impact Success KPIs. The CRM Strategist’s role is unique at Klick in that CRM is a subject matter expert that is involved from beginning to end in the development of the program and beyond, for program optimization. From the consumer (Patient, Caregiver or HCP) point of view, the CRM craft aims to improve patient lives by delivering meaningful/helpful/relevant information at the right time of across the consumer journey in the channel tactic that the consumer prefers.
• Developing cross channel CRM marketing program design – creating initial concepts and/or updating existing programs
o Discovery: Taking inventory of any existing tactics, research, analysis, customer journey
o Creation of Segmentation level contact plans: circulation, targeting, personalization, message direction, touch points, cadence, frequency (based upon results and analysis)
o Partnering with the technology implementation team to ensure program feasibility and solution to deliver dynamic personalization driving next best message and next best action
o CRM Program design to achieve the following goals while delivering a positive ROI:
Identify target audience segments and their channel preferences
Drive registration of high quality leads
Motivating patients to opt-in to learn more
Increase number of patients on treatment
Establish positive usage patterns to reduce lapse
Maintain compliance and persistency longer term
• Collaborating with the analytics team to ensure program KPI projections, performance measurement plans, and optimization indicators are defined prior to program launch
• Directing and reviewing program performance analysis results to uncover insights and opportunities to improve program KPIs
• Develop testing roadmaps and optimization plans for ongoing program evolution
• Briefing of execution teams: Creative, Analytics, Technology/operations (incl. creating project briefs, message maps, program definition documents)
• Participate in cross functional working sessions with technology and operations teams to co-create and sign off on program BRD during the execution phase
• Reviewing and approval of creative assets to ensure they meet CRM business objectives
• Vast experience in creating Consumer and HCP CRM Marketing Programs for the pharmaceutical industry (what works, feasibility, practicality, innovation, regulatory)
• Always up to date on CRM best practices, in pharma industry and beyond
• Experience in developing data driven programs across each journey phase: Acquisition lead generation, CRM registration, Prospect conversion and Customer retention/adherence
• Expertise developing connected customer journeys across multiple channels, working with anonymous to known data structures
• Proficient marketing skill set working in all communication channels. Ex. Email, SMS, Direct Mail, paid social, App push, mobile wallet, programmatic media, website personalization.
• Possesses knowledge as to what is possible while designing CRM programs within top ranked marketing platform technologies
• Prior experience using analytics and data triggers to inform strategic program design and build business case to sell in new program concepts
• Ability to communicate fluently with brand and technical teams on client side, as well as all involved internal departments at Klick, other agency partners and vendors
• Empathetic, customer-centric, driven to uphold the principals of CRM practice and strive to ensure communications are of utmost relevance to the customer
• Flexible, able to make adjustments to programs as needed, to prioritize for phased program launches and provide a range of options depending on business scenarios
• View program holistically to ensure the customer experience is smooth
• Ability to manage multiple client portfolios while supporting new business development opportunities
• Overall understanding of “what is possible” for marketing program design within best in class Marketing automation platforms. Ex. SFMC and Adobe platforms
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.