We need detail oriented, architecturally strong software developers who know how to get things done.
We’re not picky about what tools, languages or frameworks you know. We want to know about how smart you are and what you’ve accomplished. Whatever your platform of choice. Our belief is that if you have the “right stuff” learning a new language or framework is much easier than learning how to be the kind of motivated leader who will succeed here at Klick.
Of course this assumes you’re open-minded about the tools you use and more interested in the type and complexity of the problems you’ll get to solve than the tools you’ll use to solve them.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (80% DATABASE ORIENTED, 20% APPLICATION ORIENTED)
- End-to-end development of data-driven solutions: solutioning, architecture, development, deployments and maintenance.
- Design technical solutions aligned to business requirements.
- Architect data feeds, platform/environment configurations, ETLs and components needed to integration with web sites and complex automated email campaigns
- Proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Build high quality, scalable technical solutions.
- Demonstrate technical expertise while scoping and driving the creation of digital solutions, email campaigns, email reporting, and data integration.
- Stay up-to-date of industry and technology innovations, new business practices, and third-party tools and solutions.
- Support the continuous improvement of our teams, processes, applications and continued updates of solution documentation.
- Opportunity to act as a consultant and technical expert on one of the “marketing clouds” (Salesforce ExactTarget, Oracle Responsys/Eloqua, or Adobe Campaign) to serve clients’ needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or work experience that demonstrates comparable abilities.
- 3+ years experience with databases and database applications (using SQL). As well as experience with application frameworks such as ASP.NET Web Services / MVC / C#.
- Experience with data normalization, transformations, schema design, ETL design and support.
- Experience designing and implementing web services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software – development models, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.).
- Postsecondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics.
- Experience with continuous deployment tools.
- Experience with NoSQL databases or tools.