We’re looking for a Creative Director here at Klick Health.
The Creative Director role requires unparalleled creative skills across many disciplines and the ability to organize and motivate teams to “move mountains” and deliver outstanding strategic work in healthcare. As the Creative Director you see the big picture from our healthcare client’s eyes, understand the bottom line implications, and translate both into operational terms for your team while inspiring them with your creative insights and conceptual abilities. In addition, you bring deep pharma and biotech experience to the table to ensure all of our work aligns with our client strategies. On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for the development of ideas that form the framework that campaigns are built on and lead the creative resources required to execute the ideas.
Working with various discipline leads across the organization, you will lead the creative process, as well as develop and deliver key presentations to healthcare clients. You feel just as comfortable in a biotech’s brand planning session as you do chatting about experiential design. You will thrive in the role of key challenger of assumptions about strategy and tactics because you’ve been there and done that for healthcare clients in the past. Providing artistic visions to accompany healthcare products, disease areas and indications should be second nature. You will offer leadership to drive solutioning to meet the clients’ business objectives all the while balancing priority of communication strategic objectives, and maintaining sensitivity to budgetary considerations.
What will you be responsible for?
● Overarching brand stewardship: driving quality, unity and consistency of creative tone, voice and design of all brand communications and projects. Most importantly you do this while understanding and communicating why our strategies are right for our clients given the disease area they are targeting
● Creative direction during all phases, including discovery, pre-sales, definition and delivery
● Ensuring quality of all creative outputs meet expectations and delight clients given their unique markets and strategies
● Setting expectations and standards for creative team attitude, behavior, teamwork and professional development
● Maintaining lasting client relationships by infusing deep healthcare understanding into our creative output (this will include regular travel to client locations)
● Defining and managing workflow for UX, art direction, copywriting, design and creative production of projects
● Contributing to strategic and creative development of brand marketing for new business development
What are we looking for in terms of skills and experience in the person we are going to hire?
● A blow me away portfolio of work you led or were directly involved in across a wide range of disease areas
● A deep understanding of experience design and how it is most effective when targeting healthcare providers and patients
● A track record of building and managing cohesive teams serving global healthcare brand clients
● A history of building credibility and strong relationships with demanding healthcare clients
● A practical approach and scientific understanding to ground your creative side
● A sense of humor and resiliency cast in the fires of what working in our business is like
I suggest you explore our site a bit to get a taste of how different we really are.
If you think you’ve got what it takes we look forward to hearing from you.
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.