We are very excited to be building out our Enterprise Solutions team to deliver data driven initiatives to meet our clients’ needs in the healthcare industry. We have a solid practice at Klick, with strong client engagements and are looking to elevate it by building on the CRM and Direct Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Campaign Operations, Technology and Analytics solutions that we have been successful with to date.
The Business Analyst is a client-facing business opportunities and solutions focused role, responsible for leading discovery sessions, scoping, requirements elicitation and management, solution planning, validation of solution and business readiness activities for a project or group of projects. Success is measured by, amongst other things, quality of requirements and solution approach along with the reliability of project deliveries within project timelines. The Business Analyst reports to the Director, Enterprise Solutions, and will operate as their trusted advisor and feet on the ground on one or more client portfolios they support.
Team members in this role are expected to be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities to a consistently high standard:
- Elicit, analyze, and manage requirements, and business rules by engaging with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop business requirements documentation and manage requirements for all project types
- Support and/or lead requirements review and solution design sessions
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for client(s) data and omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Partner with and support Strategy, Relationship Management, Client Services, Analytics, Media and Project • Management teams to ensure the business need is understood and the solution options presented are holistic, comprehensive, and valid
- Work closely with the Technology teams to determine the best solutions that meet client needs (e.g. recommend 3rd party tools and technologies, aligning with Klick’s services and technology capabilities)
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure requirements are adequately accounted for in test plans and test cases
- Support the Analytics team in defining data tracking, collection and extract/reporting requirements including KPIs, insights and analytics
- Support and/or review work effort estimation process and timelines
- Understand the Klick SDLC in detail, and escalate deviations to the Enterprise Solutions Director(s).
Required Experience and Skills
Team members in this role are expected to be able to demonstrate all of the following experience and skills:
- Experience with a variety of complex projects at various phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to elicit and analyze requirements from internal and external stakeholders of various seniority levels.
- Experience with a variety of project types, software and process methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills catering messages to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning skills and experience applying these skills in both business and technical environments
- Experience creating business requirements packages or other relevant campaign documentation
- Strong understanding of one or more of the following: database, data warehousing, data management, data quality and governance practices, data analysis and list generation, loyalty program management, solution design, campaign management/testing, reporting and business intelligence
Beneficial but not required
The following skills and capabilities may be beneficial on some projects, but are not a core requirement of the role. If you don’t have these skills, it’s not a problem. Similarly, having these skills is not a substitute for excellence in any of the required skills and experience, when considering job performance and promotion readiness:
- People management experience
- Experience and understanding of 3rd party marketing automation and CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce ExactTarget, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo and/or Adobe Campaign).
- Knowledge of Data Management and Governance best practices
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement methodologies
- Experience in highly regulated industries (e.g. Pharma, Financial, Insurance, etc.)
- Continuously explores new techniques, tools and programs in an effort to innovate the field of data management and marketing communication in the Healthcare industry.