We are looking for a detail-oriented and ambitious individual who is able to meticulously track financials across multiple accounts with a high level of accuracy. The role will entail two primary responsibilities (a) putting together and tracking financial records for accruals and invoicing purposes on a monthly basis and (b) provide financial and business administrative support for a multi-disciplinary client success team.
Core skills required:
– 1-2 yrs experience with Google Spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel, including queries and a variety of functions
– Able to generate query-based reports from a variety of sources
– Inherent drive to improve processes and proven ability to implement changes in process
– Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions in financials and business administration
– Help establish baselines and trends as it relates to monthly financial reporting
– Solution-oriented and an entrepreneurial mindset when working with all levels of seniority
– Experience with reconciling financials or some form of audits is a plus
– Technical knowledge on data integration with financial platforms or custom solutions not required, but definitely a plus
– Works well in a fast-paced environment, taking advantage of all onboarding and growth opportunities
– Excellent mathematical skills
– Inquisitive and honest while challenging the status quo
– Solid communication skills in English, both written and verbal
– Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
– Ability to take on any challenge with a positive and ambitious attitude
This full-time role has tremendous growth opportunities as it ensures consistency and accuracy in financials and business administration while working with a very large team from multiple disciplines. The role is a stepping stone to shape any career within the marketing agency and pharmaceutical space.
Diversity is an important part of our culture. By working with great people with diverse backgrounds and personal experiences, we’re able to build stronger teams that make Klick a better place to work. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to consider joining us to become the newest Klickster on our team.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.