Hi, I’m David, Senior Director, Finance at Klick. With a ton of hiring and recent business wins coming our way, our team is going to need some extra help keeping up with new demands. We’re looking to hire an Intermediate Accountant, who can join in and provide support to our whole team. The right person for the job will be up for a good challenge, will be looking for an opportunity to grow their skillset, and will be confident in their ability to work quickly without missing little details along the way. In order to understand our company and industry better, the ideal candidate would be involved hands on to process AP and AR.
The Accountant will mainly be responsible for the following:
• Perform account reconciliations (including bank reconciliations)
• Prepare monthly journal entries
• Process both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Perform Accounts Receivable collections
• Update and maintenance of general ledger
• Assist with year-end audit
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and involve with special projects
• Degree in Accounting or Finance and working towards a CPA designation
• 3-5 years of experience in accounting preferably with a medium-sized private company
• NetSuite experience is a plus
If you’re a team player willing to roll up yours sleeves and possess the above qualities, then I encourage you to apply!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Over Twenty years ago, Klick Health set out with a bold vision and a simple promise: to shape the future of digital health. Today, we’re the No. 1 independent digital health agency in the world. And we’re growing. Fast.
So, if you like to work hard and have some fun while you’re at it, we’re always on the lookout for exceptionally talented people. Take a look around and see how working at Klick is radically different.