We are hiring detail oriented, architecturally strong software developers who know how to get things done, and who can lead and design the technical components of a project.
We’re not picky about what tools, languages or frameworks you know. We want to know about how smart you are and what you’ve accomplished. Whatever your platform of choice. Our belief is that if you have the “right stuff” learning a new language or framework is much easier than learning how to be the kind of motivated leader who will succeed here at Klick.
Of course this assumes you’re open-minded about the tools you use and more interested in the type and complexity of the problems you’ll get to solve than the tools you’ll use to solve them.
- Meets with both internal and client side teams.
- Works with the technology, project management and account teams to define deliverables and timelines.
- End-to-end development of software systems from architecture and design through development to deployments and maintenance.
- Manages other developers.
- Experiments with and evaluates new technologies
- Understands business problems to be solved, and provides technical direction and solutions during project discovery, definition and delivery.
- Provides input on estimates for projects for all technical disciplines, and involves other discipline leads where appropriate.
- Ensures quality of all technical outputs meets expectations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Academic excellence preferred.
- 5+ years experience with web frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, PHP, Salis, or Ruby on Rails (we mostly work in .NET developing in a Rails or MVC like framework).
- 5+ years experience with databases and database applications (we mostly use SQL Server).
- 5+ years industry experience in technology, specifically in application development and ideally senior application development roles with management experience.
- Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.).
- Analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Professional accreditations considered.