We’re looking for a CRM Technical Architect to join our team!
This is an amazing and transformative time at Klick as we are challenging and being challenged by our clients to bring strong and impactful customer relationship and direct marketing programs to their healthcare customers. We are looking to elevate our engagements and practice by building on the CRM and Direct Marketing Strategy, Campaign Operations, Technology and Analytics solutions that we have been successful to date.
Our CRM Technology team is the foundation for our CRM practice. From building and managing data capturing web services to enhancing and deploying a fully integrated Customer Relationship Marketing Data Platform, our technology team powers our clients’ direct and relationship marketing programs.
In your role, you will require knowledge of CRM Platforms and Operations, Data Management and Analytics, Quality Assurance, Application and Web Development. The role has some client-facing responsibilities and will require you to participate in requirements workshops, technical deep-dives and facilitate the delivery of the programs.
As a CRM Technical Architect, your role will require you to:
- Provide technical direction and architect solutions, identify, scope, plan and maintain the CRM Platform and our Programs, working closely with the Relationship Marketing and CRM Business Solutions Analyst teams.
- Clearly understand the client technical environment, as well as business problems and maintain long-term and big picture plans for client system architectures.
- Work with the Campaign and Data Team or CRM Business Solutions teams to ensure the requirements are clearly articulated to support the program and that the program is executed to expectations.
- Participate with the planning and support expectations of Client Services and Project Management teams to ensure that initiatives are scoped and delivered within budget and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure project managers are equipped to monitor project cost, risk, and timelines and serve as standard escalation point for the Project Management team for any project risks, costs, and duration.
- Ensure that the quality of all technical outputs meets expectations and enforce necessary standards and regulatory compliance, particularly in relation to security and privacy.
- Continuously explore new techniques, tools and programs in an effort to innovate the field of CRM and Direct Marketing in the Healthcare industry.
- As part of the CRM practice leadership team, work to evolve our CRM offering, build on our capabilities and ensure our processes meet our clients’ and internal needs.
- As required, work with the Business Development and Client Services teams to help sell new CRM and Direct Marketing business to our clients and maintain lasting client relationships, particularly with IT departments.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with databases and database applications (we mostly use SQL Server and Postgres)
- 5+ years industry experience in technology, specifically in application development and ideally senior application development roles, architecture /application design with management experience (direct or indirect)
- Experience with CRM operations, database marketing, direct marketing, loyalty program management, list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, campaign management/testing and reporting
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (such as Aprimo, IMS, SAS, IBM, SilverPop, Marketo, Experian, ThinData, ExactTarget, etc.), Databases and Analytic tools and constructs (such as SQL, SAS, Access and MicroStrategy) and Web Reporting tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) is a definite plus
Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and development process and strategies (ie: software development models, TDD, unit tests, domain driven design, etc.).
- Analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Team orientation and sparkling interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional accreditations considered
If you are a true data geek, love the art and science of data management, and are looking for a hands-on place to work your magic, then we might have the right place for you to call home. We look forward to meeting you!
This position is located in Toronto.