CRM QA LEAD
We are looking for a CRM Quality Assurance Lead to join our team of data geeks to help us ensure the accuracy and quality of our data, ETL processes, feeds, web services and applications.
As a CRM QA Lead, your primary objective is to oversee and evolve the CRM QA and Quality Control practice while ensuring all our initiatives have the highest seal of approval.
- Lead a team of Data QA(s) and Data Steward/QC(s) providing oversight, mentorship and hands on support
- Creation and maintenance of common quality policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines to be used across Klick’s teams
- Be accountable for all testing, planning & execution of scenarios including but not limited to: segmentations, table views, cadence and implementation of email programs in marketing automation platforms, as well as direct mail programs, batch feeds and real-time integration, etc.
- Create and execute test plans for all initiatives using documents such as Business Requirements (BRD), Feed Integration Agreements (FIA) and any other
supporting material along with QA and QC best practices
- Communicate test results, as well as any errors or issues discovered during testing, to working team including PMs, QA, developers and senior leaders as required
- Support project planning and estimation of QA/QC tasks and milestones including integration, regression, smoke and performance testing of frontend and backend application/database/ETL functionality as well as post-launch monitoring
- Support data extracts, profiling and analysis using SQL based on internal and external client requirements (e.g. email metrics, customer segments, and unsubscribes)
- Handle multiple projects, clients and working teams with changing priorities to meet concurrent deadlines
- Assess opportunity for automation and facilitate the execution of automated test scripts
- Identify and implement process improvements to gain efficiency and accuracy
- Evolve the QA and QC craft by working with our Data Quality team to ensure testing practices continue to meet highest standards
- 4+ years QA/QC experience with a focus on system, data, feeds, ETL or marketing communications testing
- Experience in people leadership, management and development
- Strong SQL querying, familiarity with XML and knowledge of programming fundamentals
- Skilled in writing of test cases and preparing test plans
- Practical experience with relational databases and database applications
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- A keen eye for details with an ability to creatively test all aspects of software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented and interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering, the Sciences or Mathematics
- Experience with an automated test tool (e.g. Watir, Selenium, QuickTest, xUnit, SoapUI, etc.)
- Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (IBM Silverpop, ExactTarget, Nexxus Marketing, Adobe Campaign, etc)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and CASL
If you love improving quality, helping build confidence in solutions, analyzing data and providing results, and driving value, you may be just the candidate we are looking for. We look forward to hearing from you!